Don’t Miss the MassPACE 1st Annual Conference – September 18, 2019
Join us for a networking and learning experience as we celebrate the unique aspect of integrated care demonstrated by the Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). There are eight PACE plan providers across Massachusetts serving 5,000 consumers in the community. The MassPACE Association was formed in 2017 for the purposes of providing leadership and support for growth, access, quality, and success of PACE in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Come hear about innovations, best practices, and caring for yourself and others in this hands-on interactive conference. Registration includes, lunch, raffles, workshops, and the networking wine and cheese reception following the workshops.
The Vision of MassPACE is that PACE is accessible to every eligible consumer in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and recognized as an extraordinarily innovative, accessible, valuable and effective model of care for individuals with significant healthcare needs.
CONFERENCE AGENDA: SEPTEMBER 18, 2019
Registration 11:30 – 12:00
Lunch 12:00 – 1:30
- PACE Participant Experience
- Keynote and Panel Discussion: PACE IDT Innovations and Best Practices – Panel Moderator: Robin Lipson, Deputy Secretary, MA Executive Office of Elder Affairs
- PACE Champion Award Presentation
Workshops – 1:30 – 4:30
- TIPS – Team Improvement for Patient Safety – Involving the IDT in Quality Improvement, by Dr. Robert Schreiber, MD, AGSF, CMD, VP/Medical Director of Summit ElderCare and Michelle Malkoski, RN, Director of Quality and Risk, Summit ElderCare.
- The Importance of Self-Care When Caring for our Participants, by Marjorie Sokoll, M.Ed., Director, Spirituality and Aging at Jewish Family & Children’s Services Greater Boston. Sponsored by Serenity Care.
- Behavioral Health at PACE – A Psychotherapy and Psycopharmacology Perspective, by Philip Fleisher, LICSW, Lead Psychotherapist, Element Care, and Denise Boisvert, APRN, Lead Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Element Care.
- Implementation Opportunities Under the PACE Final Rule, by Stephanie Castillo, BSN, Rn, Nurse Manager Uphams’ Corner Elder Service Plan, and Stefani Wood, PT, DPT, Senior Clinical and Rehab Manager, Uphams’ Corner Elder Service Plan
- Caring for the Caregivers – the PACE Experience, by Mary Curlew, LICSW, Community Education and Training Specialist, at Jewish Family & Children’s Services Greater Boston. Sponsored by Serenity Care.
Networking Wine and Cheese Reception – 4:30 – 6:30
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
PATRON – StateServ/HospiceLink
Affiliates – CareVention, Comprehensive Mobile Care, Grane RX, Medline, Pharmastar, Vital Research
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!