You are aged 55 years old or older.
What is PACE?
- MassPACE 2018 consolidated data. See Issue Brief #2: More Appropriate Care for PACE Enrollees.
- 21% of PACE enrollees had a hospital admission versus 27% of a similar population not enrolled in PACE.
- 2016 Comparison of monthly Medicaid (MassHealth) cost for PACE of $3406 compared to fee for service upper payment limit of $4090 projected against all Medicaid dual-eligible and Medicaid-only participant member months netted a 17% savings in PMPM. See Brief: PACE Reduces MassHealth Costs and Improves Quality of Life for Older Adults.
- PACE Voluntary Quarterly Disenrollment Rates.
- MassPACE. See Issue Brief #3: How PACE Programs Strengthen End-of-Life Planning and Care.